30 Years in the Making

July 13, 2012
Today is my sister Gina's 30th Birthday, a pretty monumental day if I may say so!  I have some serious surprises planned (more on that later) that I hope will help make this day, one Gina loves and remembers fondly for years to come.  

(Gina and I on her birthday last year)

To say my sister is one of the most selfless, compassionate, beautiful and loving people I know is a total understatement.  She deserves an amazing day, a celebration that truly toasts to what a great person she is and a 30th year full of good luck and fortune.  I love you Pooks!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't have had a better birthday! You are amazing and did so much to make this the best birthday ever! Thanks Jo!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime