Project Backyard, Completed!

July 30, 2012
I can proudly say, we are done with our back yard!!!  On Saturday our patio furniture arrived from Sam's Club and we jumped on putting it together in the 95 degree heat.  After moving the pieces around probably 25 times (no joke), we came up with a layout that is not only function but takes advantage of our 900 square feet of patio.  

(Before)

(After)

To look at the 'before' and 'after' is honestly such a shock.  I am so proud of all that we have done... on quite a budget too.  Back in June, I listed out the 6 items we wanted to change and we hit 4 out of 6 already.  We plan on planting a couple trees along our back fence line but are going to wait until the 90 degree weather subsides.  

I probably could have done a bit of a better job styling the space but I was tired and hot so this is what you get... you get the idea though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime