Dress To Impress // Holiday Edition

December 12, 2013
The holidays are in full swing and if your calendar is anything like mine, you have events scheduled now through new years. While I love the hustle and bustle of the holidays, I often struggle on what to wear. I want to look festive and appropriate for the event but also don't want to break the bank (I need to use any extra moola for christmas gifts). 

This year I have created 3 inspiration boards to make outfit planning as simple as possible. Many of the items below are already in my closet or I have something similar that will work perfectly. I planned my inspiration boards around 3 types of events I have in the coming weeks: dressy parties, casual get togethers and finally, christmas morning.


(clockwise from top left:  sweater  /  studs  /  lacquer  /  cuffs  /  plaid button down  /  denim  /  leopard flats  /  necklace  /  denim  /  scarf  /  booties)



(clockwise from top left:  sweater  /  blouse  /  peplum tank  /  faux leather leggings  /  necklace  /  pumps  /  skirt  /  earrings  /  cuff  /  lacquer  /  booties)


(clockwise from top left:  pullover  /  shirt  /  pj top an bottom  /  cozy booties  /  leggings  /  slipper socks  /  bralette)


Hopefully these ideas will help you look your best this holiday season too!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime