Weekend Update

April 14, 2014
Baby Showers. Dance Competitions. Senior Proms. Wedding Showers. It was a busy weekend celebrating milestones for friends and family across the board.

Our weekend kicked off very early on saturday morning to see our niece makenzie perform in a one of her first dance competitions. From there we headed over to my sister-in-law peyton's for her senior prom. Over the past 4 years I have done petyon's makeup and helped her get ready for all her dances so, it was bittersweet to help for the last time. She of course looked stunning in her dress and the whole family came over to take pictures and see her off. 



The day was not quite over as we had one more event to celebrate saturday night, a wedding shower for our friends jon + becca who are getting married next month. A huge group of friends came together for a bbq in their honor that went late into the evening hours. 

Sunday we were back at it, getting things ready for an upcoming house project (more details coming soon!). Afterward, I was off to my girlfriend shannon's baby shower. Pink frilly presents, glitter and the cutest baby girl outfits were in abundance. I could not be happier for shannon's baby girl to arrive in just under a month. 

I could not be happier for all the exciting events going on in my friends and family's lives right now. Gratitude and happiness fills my heart to be able to celebrate these milestones with all those I care about so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime