Happy 4th

July 4, 2014
This weekend we will be celebrating our independence with family + friends, most likely on a patio with some delicious bbq. The weather in denver is of course, going to be hot so I thought I would put together an inspiration board for a forth of july party, complete with water balloons to give some relief to the heat. In my mind, this holiday is all about yummy food, fireworks and americana details. 



Here is to a fabulous weekend... I hope you celebrate it with endless fun! 


See you back here on monday.

1 comment:

  1. I cant believe we forgot the water balloons!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime