Summer Concerts // Denver

July 19, 2014
Denver is lucky to have one of the most beautiful concert venues in the world, right in our backyard... red rocks amphitheater. Truly, it is amazing to watch your favorite bands perform here, seriously a bucket list type of experience. 


When summer rolls around, I cannot wait to see what concerts will be coming to town, especially at red rocks. There is nothing better than a little pre-show tailgating with friends and then the excitement of hearing the songs you sing along to in the car performed live. Below are some of my note-worthy concerts coming to town this summer. Hopefully I will get to see the majority of them in the coming weeks/months ahead!


amos lee, red rocks 8/1.
barenaked ladies, botanic gardens 8/1.
ray lamontagne, red rocks 8/8.
the head and the heart, red rocks 8/14.
bruno mars, fidlers green 8/17.
dave chappelle, red rocks 8/24.
john legend, red rocks 8/26.
zach brown band, fidlers green 9/5 & 9/6.
elton john, pepsi center 9/20.
kings of leon, red rocks 9/24.
jazz in the park, city park, sundays through labor day.





What concerts are you looking forward to this year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime