Latest Beauty Buys

August 28, 2014
I am pretty regimented in my beauty routine. Rarely do I veer from the products I love and that have a proven track-record in my book. Outside of swapping out my nail lacquers every season, I am a creature of habit. However, a few new-to-me products have made their way into my makeup bag and bathroom shelves; proving that change is a good thing. 

(clockwise from top left:  tinted lip balm  /  eye cream  /  shampoo  /  eye shadow palette  /  brushes  /  lotion)

I would highly recommend you picking any and all of these products, I am thinking they will be sticking around in my world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime