This Weekend You Could...

August 29, 2014



taste your way through  more than 50 restaurants while perusing endless booths of crafts & goods at a taste of colorado

hit up a concert; keith urban, one republic and the jazz aspen festival are all happening

enjoy the bounty of national peach month by savoring one of the countless dishes being served up featuring palisade peaches

slip and slide through water world, the largest water park in the country before it closes for the season 




Wishing everyone a wonderful labor day weekend. A lot of people say this weekend is the finale to summer so I hope you fill yours with tons of fun, a bbq or two and some time in the sun. I am just looking forward to 3 days off work to spend with my friends and family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime