This Weekend You Could...

September 19, 2014


hit up one of denver’s farmers markets to pick up the last of summer's produce + the beginning of fall's harvest

jam out at a live concert, elton john, grace potter + the nocturnals and riot fest are all playing this weekend

grab your  lederhosen and sip on steins of delicious german beer at the 45th annual denver oktoberfest

dine in the newly launched, patio 16, an outdoor dining space on the 16th street mall; food vendors are on-site 11-a7p




This weekend is going to be a low-key one for me... or at least that is what I am hoping. Right now I do not have much more planned than a coffee + mani date with my dear friend mary as a late birthday celebration. I will see you back here on monday with my weekend recap... have a beautiful couple of days! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime