This Weekend You Could...

September 26, 2014



celebrate 5280 magazine’s top 25 best restaurants issue with a progressive dinner at 4 of frank bonanno’s top restaurants through 5280 dines

take a drive to see the stunning foliage changing and don’t forget your camera to capture the vibrant colors

eat a slice or two of my favorite pizza which is only offered on friday nights at proto’s pizza, clam pizza!

grab your pink & join the fight against breast cancer by participating in the 2014 komen racefor the cure

watch an amazing and educational film about pandas, lemurs, normandy or jerusalem at the denver imax









I am so excited for this weekend. There are tons of great things going on around the city, a few of which I already have scheduled on my calendar. I hope you too, make the most of our first weekend in fall. 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime