This Weekend You Could...

October 24, 2014


grab your kids and head to the zoo for some early trick-o-treating; boo at the zoo combines animals, costumes + halloween fun into a safe evening

stop by littleman ice cream for a scoop of the best dessert in town and decorate a pumpkin while you are at it. They will be hosting a pumpkin carving contest on Sunday at 4p

head to anderson farms after the sun sets and loosen up your trigger fingers for the zombie paintball hunt


find your way through 8-acres of twists and turns in corn stalks that are over 12' high at chatfields resevoir's corn maze





We are only a week away from halloween which means its prime time to get into the halloween spirit. From family fun events to scream-worthy thrills that will have your heart beating fast, there are dozens of events happening this weekend that will get you ready for 10/31. I hope you have some fun... and get a little scared too! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime