Home Ownership // Round II

November 20, 2014
Yesterday was a big day for my husband and I... we closed on our new house and set out on yet another adventure in home ownership. There was electricity in the air as we signed... and signed the endless paperwork that comes with purchasing a house. As the keys were handed over I could not help but wonder, what memories will be made in this new home?



I cannot wait to plan out furniture arrangements, get our stuff out of storage and then of course, over time, see how we settle into the new space and make it our own. I am proud of our patience because it truly did pay off; we found the right house for us after seeing so many that did not quite fit the bill. This by no means is going to become a design blog but I sure hope you don't mind a post here and there as things come together. 

I seriously cannot stop smiling, we did it! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime