A Christmas Feté

December 18, 2014
Christmas traditions are some of my favorite... I am quite the sucker for yearly traditions that quickly become staples in celebrating a holiday. 

A few favorites come to mind like my in-laws' annual christmas eve party that brings together so many friends + family for an evening of tamales, green chile, cuddling up around the fire and shots of fireball. One that has been a constant memory since I was a young girl... eating smoked salmon on crackers (a gift my dad would receive each year from his brother) with my parents + sister after we were done opening gifts. Oh and I cannot forget, after a long day out-and-about seeing our families, I always surprise ryan with a small token in his stocking once we are back home.

I would love to someday host a big christmas party of my own to build a tradition behind. There would be a mix of sparkle and natural elements, gold accents with hints of red throughout the space, tons of flickering candles to dance in the ornaments adoring the tree and plenty of food and drinks to last late into the evening hours. 

Here is my rendition of a christmas feté!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime