This Weekend You Could...

January 30, 2015



no matter if you are cheering on the patriots or seahawks, just watching the commercials or in-it for the great game-day food, there is a little something for everyone to rally behind come sunday for the 49th super bowl.

be immersed in the beauty and awe of the international snow sculpture championships in breckenridge. Each sculpture is an intricate carving done by some of the best ice sculptures in the world.

the oscars are only a few weeks away and there are so many films to see. Sie film center is playing all of the oscar nominated documentary shorts, back-to-back. Grab some popcorn and check these films off of your must-see list.

make your winter a little warmer by purchasing a denver passport that is valid for the next 6 weeks. You can then start drinking your way through the coziest of bars and restaruants which will offer special drink prices at every location. 



This weekend I would assume most people will be tuning-in (at least for a portion) to the  super bowl. I too will be but that is not the highlight of my weekend. That instead is reserved for my dad's birthday brunch which will take place on saturday. I cannot wait to celebrate my amazing father with a delicious meal in his honor. 

Have a great weekend everyone. See you on monday! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime